Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Diamond T And Me

The Diamond T And Me by hbmike2000
The Diamond T And Me, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I got caught by the Disney Bait Car Police today. It started when I saw this awesome Diamond T in Disney California Adventure and I noticed it had the keys still in it. Who in there right mind would pass up a chance to drive around inside a Disney Park? (will everyone please put your hands down, I got the hint)

Anyway, I hopped in the old jalopy, started the engine, floored the gas pedal THEN put it in gear. The front of the truck lifted off the ground and I went about two feet and crashed into a facade of a fake street.

Sirens where everywhere! Disney Police had me surrounded. I quickly tried to come up with a story.

Apparently they know me by look now. They tossed me over the fence and out of the park before I could even explain about the little girl who did it and left the scene with me looking quilty. Very rude.

View on black or I'll drive your car

Our Daily Challenge: Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment