Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Now I Know My A B D's!

Now I Know My A B D's! by hbmike2000
Now I Know My A B D's!, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

At this point in the process, it's much easier to just change the order of the A B C's.

This wouldn't have been so bad if

1, I wasn't singing the A B C's while taking the picture

and

2, I had noticed the order BEFORE I was uploading the shot to flickr.

and

3, It took me over an hour to get this processed the way I wanted it.

So yes, all in all, I took a photo for a challenge called 'In Order' out of order.

Don't judge me!

View on black or I will chuck the Rebel D Vinylmation at you!

Our Daily Challenge: In Order (DOH!)

I have an outtake of this shot on tumblr with the focus on the E ticket and a slightly different treatment. and YESSSSS, it's out of order too!
Stop Judging me!

disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/28491910725/the-e-ticket...

No comments:

Post a Comment