Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

I Wanna Play In The Sunshine

It's hot and humid here and all I wanted to do was stay indoors. Pluto on the other hand had other ideas. I let the hound talk me into going for a walk, a leisurely walk. We stepped out into the sun, got three steps and leisurely flew out the window. With me flying behind him, holding on for dear life, he jumped into the neighbors garden, ate their flowers, ran down the steet, dug a hole, dragged me to the next block to chase cars (we caught two and now I don't know what to do with the bumpers) and ended up in a park on the other side of town sitting under the sprinklers. Gotta love dogs.

View on black or I'll let him eat your flowers (except James because apparently his are all weeds. We'll let those go) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment