Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

I Swear Mater's Jukebox Threw A Nut At Me

Look at it sitting there all innocent like. I tell ya it threw a nut at me! I argued with it about it's selection of Square Dance Music, turned to go on the ride and a big lug nut hit me in the head. When I swung around to see who did it, just Mater's Jukebox was sitting there, whistlin n lookin up as if all innocent.

All I have to say it Mater's Jukebox is lucky those there Disney whippersnappers hauled me away before I could get my hands in him. Hmmph!

View on black or it's 24 hours of Square Dancin with me and I haven't had a shower in a week. (what, I just got to the point where the flies wont come near me)

Our Daily Challenge: Revenge!!! Oops, I mean Entertainment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
    more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.

    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Fantastic work!

    Also visit my page :: Luigi Lavalette

    ReplyDelete