Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'll Huff And I'll Puff And I'll BLOW Your House Down

Breaking News
--------------------
The Three Little Pigs have had enough of having their houses being blown down by the Big Bad Wolf. In a surprise move today they have decided to sue Mr. Wolf sighting in today's economy it is just too expensive to keep rebuilding.

Upon hearing the news, Gloria Allred jumped on a plane and immediately flew to Toontown and on hands and knees begged the Three Little Pigs to let her take the case. They agreed and Ms Allred dumped her current client, Michael Jackson's corpse, to make time for the Pigs.

We now bring you live to a press confrence held by Ms Allred.

I have filed a sexual misconduct case against Mr. Wolf for inappropriately touching my clients during a massage session. As soon as I make up some facts, I will give you the detail. As for my former client, I have reburied him and stuck a flower on the grave so everything is okey dokey now.

View on Black or I'll blow your house down! (right after I finish this ciggy)

Our Daily Challenge: Down

Alternative shot on Tumblr
disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/29417818145/disneys-thre...

No comments:

Post a Comment