Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Infectious Smile

Infectious Smile by hbmike2000
Infectious Smile, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

As the Mickey's Soundsational Parade marched by I felt a smile race across my face as I anticipated my favorite part that was about to come up. The Monkeys. The costumes are perfect, there movements with the music amazing. They are all over the street as they dance and it is a real treat the way they interact with the crowd. But one thing stands out above all else, they are having a blast doing what they do. It shows on there face. The smile they hand out to everyone is infectious and you are doomed when you see it. What ever mood you are in is instantly gone and no matter how hard you fight it, you are smiling right along with them.

----------------------------------
Apparently, this only works with the smile. I tested this out with the 'Surprise Look' and it didn't work. I went around the rest of the day making surprise faces at random people. They all ran away screaming. Finally the Disney Police asked me to stop scaring the other Guest. So I gave them my 'Surprise Look'. They tossed me over the wall on my rear.

------------------------------------
112 Pictures in 2012: Action or Movement
I took this photo awhile ago and never posted it because there is no clear focus anywhere on it. Yet I found myself continually going back to it. It took awhile to realize this shot really showed the movement, fun and yes hyperactivity these guys really give their characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment