Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Big Thunder Railroad Sliders Sunday Express

I wanted a good a shot I could work with for Sliders Sunday. So I jumped in line at Big Thunder Railroad and found some great shots all over the queue line. Soon I found myself next to a train waiting to leave the station on a tour of the mountain.

Everything was fine till the train rounded the top of the mountain and the conductor fell out and rolled back to the bottom of the oversized hill.

The runaway train headed down the mountain at unbelievable speeds. Banking to the left, cornering to the right we zoomed through the mountain so fast, most of whats left of my hair fell out.

After the train stopped and I was gathering up my hair, I took the shot and headed home.

I spent years (stop looking at the date the photo was taken) processing this photo to get it just right for Sliders Sunday.

I finally finished it and here it is. The photo weighs about 200 pounds now with all that processing on it so don't attempt to lift your computer monitior.

View on black or I'll tie you to the tracks

HSS

No comments:

Post a Comment