Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rollingstop

Rollingstop by hbmike2000
Rollingstop, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

As I approached the big red and white sign that said 'STOP', I slowed my car down to a snails pace, looked both ways and continued on my way only to have flashing lights in my rearview mirror blind me as I came out of the intersection.

I knew what I did but I really did go REALLLL SLLLLOW through it. I didn't need a ticket so I decide to come up with some story about how the brakes only work sometimes on my car.

I pulled over to the side, saw the Officer in my side mirror approach within a few feet and slowly let go of the brake pedal and coasted three feet further down the road. I saw him stare at me, mad as heck. He started approaching again and once more, just before he got to the door, I let the brakes go and coasted another five feet.

"Son" he says to me (I was only six at the time of this) "There is no humor in this"
I yelled back, "it's not my fault! I think the ABS is PMSing. They are VERY moody" ( I got this from my father. He always said this when he couldn't get my mom to do something. I just hoped the officer didn't slap me and cry afterwards like my mom did)

He approached.

I coasted.

If you do that again, I will Taser the (censored) out of you! I did the 'It's not my fault shrug and gave him my best WHAAAAAAAA? Face and let go of the break.

He stayed true to his word.

With a million volts running through me, my foot stomped on the gas peddle, I pealed out, tore off down the street at 120mph and ran FOUR more stop signs WHICH he gave me FOUR more tickets for ... right after I got out of jail.

So unfair!

View on black or I'll park in your driveway.

Our Daily Challenge: Metal

No comments:

Post a Comment