Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Train Tracks To Nowhere

Train Tracks To Nowhere by hbmike2000
Train Tracks To Nowhere, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Walking down the path below Grizzly Peak in Disney's California Adventure I spotted this train track. I knew I had my cliche shot. I shot from a bunch of different angles and they were ok. Finally I realized, I needed a low angle shot.

This path is not that busy. It's actually quite nice and a serene. Glancing around, I saw no one about. I layed on the ground and started snapping away.

"What are you taking pictures of?", came an unfamiliar voice.

Turns out, her name is Sara and she was pretty cool. I love how the camera helps you meet people you never would have otherwise.

View on Black or I'll hook you to the train car and drag you down the track! (don't fret too much, it's only a couple of feet)

Cliche Saturday: Railroad Tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment