Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Let The Monster Memories Begin

This cute little girl in Mickey Ears asked me to take her photograph to commemorate her stay at the Disneyland resort. Just as I was about to take the shot, this thing jumped into frame and flung the cute little girl in Mickey Ears two counties over.

PS. This is not cropped and no people were edited out.

View on Black or get flung

100 Words: Commemorate

---------------------

If you think this was an easy shot, you have never been to the Disneyland resort.
1 I am dead center of the plaza between Disneyland, Disney's California Adbenture and Downtown Disney, so you have an idea how many people are there.

2 I am laying down on the ground. Yes I was stared at.

3 After about 40 minutes of not being able to get a clear shot, I turned to my spouse and asked in a very loud voice, Did you just poop your pants? The plaza cleared, I took the shot and yes I am still married.

No comments:

Post a Comment