Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Busiest Place On Earth

The Busiest Place On Earth by hbmike2000
The Busiest Place On Earth, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I was at Disnelyand when I got this brilliant idea to do a long exposure HDR shot of Autopia. I set my camera on the top of a trash can, adjusted my settings and pushed the shutter.
Two bumps from people, three strollers in the ankle and a punch in the groin from some five year old strolling by and the camera finished.

The next day, I uploaded the shot to my computer and began processing it. I had 7 exposures at 1 apart. There were so many people moving about that the bottom of the screen was basically a blur of movement. I went back to the the original shots and tried the processing again but this time I only took the -2, +2, and 0 exposure shots. I like it much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment