Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nuclear

Nuclear by hbmike2000
Nuclear, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Two months ago I put these candy Dots in my mouth for a photo shoot and I forgot about them. It wasn't until I was sunbathing at the nude beach next to the Nuclear plant listening to all the screaming of other beach goers as they passed me by, "put it BACK on" "I'm blind, I'M BLIND" "snicker snicker snicker" and "excuse me sir, your laying in the middle of the path for our Church Tour" that I realized something was wrong.

I grabbed my pocket 4x6 wall mirror and gasped at what I saw! There was a 120 year old church lady checkin out my rear! Oh yeah, and the candy Dots were still in my mouth and they were now glowing.

View on black or I won't be able to find my clothes

100 Pictures: Light

No comments:

Post a Comment