Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How To Eat A Peach, Pirate Style

With only four peaches left on me Red Baron Peach tree, these juicy treasures are almost gone. So, I thought we would eat them in summer fun.

1. Grab your Pirate gear Mateys

2. Make sure cheap plastic sword is clean.

3. Install hook and be carefull not to poke your one good eye out.

4. Carefully place peach on chopping block

5. Raise sword, close eye (they don't make one eyed goggles) and swing down with all your force

6. Pick up tiny smashed peices that flew all over the place

7. Eat

8. Write note to self to next time use a real blade instead of cheap plastic sword that you've been using to chase the cats around the house with all week

View on Black or I will chuck peach chunks at you

Our Daily Challenge: Almost Gone
(you thought I meant the peaches were almost gone and really I meant my mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment