Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

How The West Was Won

How The West Was Won by hbmike2000
How The West Was Won, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I stood at the top of the hill in the old cemetery looking down upon the town I just came from. The summer night was warm but I could feel a chill rising from the freshly turned soil from the latest offering. My eyes gazed up and I could see Mars floating in the night sky. Why was I so cold? I began to walk, heading back to town. My foot sank into the fresh earth and I fell, my head inches from the latest tombstone. My eyes gazing across the carved stone came across my name. The hairs on my kneck stood up. I jumped to my feet looking down at the new grave. It was mine. My hand flew to cover the scream from my mouth and my eyes strained to leave their sockets. Disbelief and shock filled me as I looked down and realized, not one of you put FRESH flowers on my grave!!!

No, no. don't apologize now, it's too late. :)

View on Black. Theres an empty grave next to me, you know.

Cliche Saturday: The Dark Side

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken at the Shooting Gallery in Frontierland at Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment