Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Me Pirate Ship, Columbia

Me Pirate Ship, Columbia by hbmike2000
Me Pirate Ship, Columbia, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I just washed me boat and was taking it out for a spin when some strange looking swarmy with a castmember badge came out and yelled, Get your boot off of the rail! (since I was wearing sneakers, I think he meant my butt) Then another strange looking swarmy came out into the sun and yelled at the first strange looking swarmy, Hey mate, is this bloke giving you trouble! (since this obviously wasn't the person I was married too, I think he meant friend) Everything was about to get out of hand when a third strange looking bloke came out from inside the ship. He looked right at me and exclaimed! ASO! (I was pretty sure he meant ... what do you mean there is not a word ASO in Japanese? That means he really called me an ... why that little .... )

I love Disneyland. I get to see and meet people from all over the world. It's a total blast to hear about other parts of the world first hand. I may not understand everything they say but I love the accents and I get most of it. I just don't know what they are all doing on my Pirate Ship

View on black or I will have you mop the poop deck ( I think it means the bathroom, not sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment