Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Lost Temple

The Lost Temple by hbmike2000
The Lost Temple, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I struggled through the jungle for days, alone. Just me and about seventy thousand people lost with no hope of ever getting out with our wallets as full as they were when we went in.

Exhausted and weak I came across this lost temple that broke through the thick canopy of the trees. I quickly shelled out some more money for a pineapple spear to make my pants a little lighter for the climb ahead me.

With hope in my heart, I approached the old relic and placed my hand on the side of it, ready for the climb to freedom.
I grasped the first rung of the ladder and steadied myself.

"PLEASE DON'T CLIMB THE TEMPLE" boomed a voice from the sky!

Is that you God, I asked.

Yes, came the reply!

Smart alec Disney people. They always one up you.

View on Black or Walt will strike you with a lightning bolt

100 Pictures: 13 Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment