Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

But It's The Theata Dahling

As I stood in line to see the musical spectacular Aladdin, I reached down to scratch my rear and heard a large belch come from behind. I turned and saw a young a kid with a proud smile on his face. His sister glaring at him proclaimed, That wasn't real! Of course not Dahling, came the reply, it's the theata!

I love culture. :)

View on black. Do you have NO culture??

100 Words: 20 Culture

Our Daily Topic: Artwork/Photo Art

---------------------------------------------------

Okey dokey then. How I did the shot.

1. Take the picture silly. This is an HDR shot. It is 5 exposures at 1 exposure apart.

2. Upload it to you computer. (You'd think that was a gimme)

3. I used Niks HDR Effex Pro. I started with the Vintage pre set and knocked down the method slider to 8. The original pre set is too grungy so I slid it down to make it smoother.

4. Save it (duh)

5. Open it up in Lightroom. I brought the clarity down to -50. Vibrance up to +17. Noise Reduction (luminance) up to 100 (this gives it the painting look, except the sky was already a painted backdrop, by smoothing out everything)

6. Save again (really, duh!)

You can get a 15 day free trial of Niks HDR Effex Pro. It's the full thing, not a partial. I have it as a plug in for Photoshop.
www.niksoftware.com/hdrefexpro/usa/entry.php

No comments:

Post a Comment