Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Brilliance Of Old People

Turning 45 last week has made me re think the word old. We go around thinking the elderly are senile, cranky or stupid but they are not. They are in fact, brilliant.

Here are just a few reasons.

1. I don't remember. This is how you get out of trouble for not doing something. We just assume there memory is failing when in fact it is sharp as knife.

2. I am not strong enough anymore. This is how they get us to carry things or move them. The fact is, most could probably beat the crud out of us.

3. Could you run some errands for me? I am sure my grandma drove down the sidewalk on purpose making sure she wouldn't have do the shopping anymore.

4. I'm sorry, I can't hear a thing. They heard you. They are just ignoring you.

5. Cranky. Lets be real, you'll agree with everything to get them back to happy.

6. The power nap. We call it falling down. I'm already at that one.

View on black. I'm sorry, I didn't hear you.

Our Daily Challenge: Low

------------------------

Inqspired by Tony and his brilliantly funny face down shots. Check the out www.flickr.com/photos/37239103@N06/sets/72157625673163157/

No comments:

Post a Comment