Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ghosts In The Road

Ghosts In The Road by hbmike2000
Ghosts In The Road, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I sat in he passenger seat as the car sped down the road late one moonless night. My eyelids heavy and slowly coming together glanced over at the clock on the dash and saw it flicker over to midnight. As the world began to fade from existence I began to hear music, soft and unfamiliar at first. I began hummimg along trying to name that tune. The music grew louder and I became more frantic. What was this tune so familiar to me. I hummed louder. My body swayed left and right and my shoulders jived back and forth only held back by the restraint of the seatbelt. My hand pointed up then swung down on angle. The full force of the nightmare hit me. It was "Stayin Alive" by he Bee Gees and I was singing along with it loud and out of tune!

View on black or the dancing ghost will get you!

Cliche Saturday: Playing With Light

No comments:

Post a Comment