Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Carmelot

Carmelot by hbmike2000
Carmelot, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Finally made it to the Orange County Fair Wednesday. I've been really looking forward to this year. Food after all is my favorite part of it and this years theme is of course, Let's Eat.

Sitting in the passenger seat, bouncing up and down with glee as we drove around the parking lot looking for a space to park, I could hear my stomach grumble in anticipation. Park there, I said. Thats the bus zone came the reply. Park there, I said. Thats a fire lane came the reply. Park there, I said. Thats the ticket line, came the reply. Park there I said. You wait right here and I'll be back for you, came the reply as I was bodily tossed out of the vehicle.

With the vehicle parked, we headed towards the Main Entrance and purchased our tickets.

We were bombarded! There is food EVERYWHERE you look. I spyed Carmelots down the way a bit, lets stop there first. I ran to the window to make my order. What? the window is closed? No one here? All that food seperated from me by a thin plane of glass. The sweet cotton candy, the buttery popcorn, the juicy carmel apples, all out of my reach! I fainted.

I came to from a slight kick to the side. A face peered down to me. I could hear it was saying something. I strained to hear. "Get up dork! Your on the back side of it"

I got up, brushed myself off and replied, I knew that.

Crisis averted.

View on black or no carmel apples for you

100 Words: Crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment