Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yellow Jacket Required

Yellow Jacket Required by hbmike2000
Yellow Jacket Required, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I don't think he is getting enough fiber in his diet. He is actually chewing the wood.

I used my Hoya close up lens again. I used 4 and 2 combined. I thought I was being brave at about 4 inches from him. I snapped a coulple and lowered the camera only to find there was another one on my left shoulder. He flew off as soon as I moved my head. As I stood up and went to brush off my pants, I noticed another one on my pant leg. Thats when I ran down the driveway waving my arms above my head, screaming "theres bugs on me! Get em off!" I'm sure my neighbors think this is a crack house by now.

View on Black or Yellow or Black or Yellow

Our Daily Challenge: Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment