Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Change Of Mind

A Change Of Mind by hbmike2000
A Change Of Mind, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
I wanted to do something fun for todays challenge. So I rented an airplane. I was a little nervous but everything was fine. The pilot was a little moody though. Sure I had questions, how fast are we going, how high are we, are we there yet, can I pee out the window, are you sure your only in your 30's cause you look to be 100. My last question as he pushed me out the door, Don't I need a parachute? He gestured I was number 1 and yelled no. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Anyway, I had a change of mind about the shot I wanted to do and it doesn't involve planes. Is it too late to change my mind?

View on black. I may be flying over your house and he did say yes to one of my questions.

Our Daily challenge: Change

No comments:

Post a Comment