Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just Be Yourself

Just Be Yourself by hbmike2000
Just Be Yourself, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Why on earth would a cat be inspirational to me?

Because, this one is ... how should I say this nicely, bonkers, nuts, crazy, three sheets to the wind, daff, looney tunes, dingy, "blonde", doopey and plain ole insane. He is everything you want in a dog. He hears me pull up and waits for me by the front door when I come in. He follows me everywhere I go. He is always in the same room with me. He sleeps on my feet.

On occasion, another animal will get locked in a closet or room. Fuego will run around like mad, meowing till you follow him to the door and let the other animal out. This has happened on numerous occasions.

Other odd behavior, he has been found sleeping on top of an open door and he loves to run in circles. Fuego will circle anything and everything and will continue to do so till you make him stop. When he does this to his brother and sister, he is usually stopped by them knocking him down after a few circles then sitting on him.

He is not afraid to be himself regardless of how society says he should be. He is Fuego and you either take him or leave him the way he is.

So now you know, why a cat is inspirational to me.

View on black or no kibbles for you

Our Daily Challenge: Inspirational

PS. He is a Flame Point Siamese if you are wondering

(how was that, Sherilyn?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment