Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Atomic Fuel

Atomic Fuel by hbmike2000
Atomic Fuel, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

While at Universal Studios, we decided to check out City Walk, a really cool shopping center at the entrance of the studio. On our way over to Ben and Jerry's for some really yummie Chunky Monkey ice cream I heard a loud whinning sound coming from the sky. I looked up. I saw a bird, a plane and this UFO coming in way to fast! As it sped past the parking, people started yelling and screaming! "No cuts in line" they yelled.

It flew right at me and crashed in this building. With Atomic fuel drippin on my ice cream, I snapped this shot. Then I through my Chunky Monkey at them for wrecking it with their stupid leaking fuel. They are soooo buying me a new one.

Happy Sliding Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment