Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Jet Crash

Jet Crash by hbmike2000
Jet Crash, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

As photographers we have to make quick decisions sometimes. I saw this plane coming right at me and contemplated, should I stay or should I go. (yes I stole that line from the Clash) I stayed. (didn't say as photographers we always make the right decision)

100 Words: Contemplative

The idea to use this shot for contemplative was inspired by Mikul (Eyesplash) who lives in Vancouver and was in the middle of the riots. When things started getting too bad, he had the brains to leave. But not before getting some great shots. He has an awsome series of shots from that day ranging from the excitement before the game to the aftermath of the riots.

Instead of viewing on black, why don't you go check out the series of photos from him

www.flickr.com/photos/eyesplash/5841255938/in/photostream

--------------------------------------------------

By the way, that is a REAL plane. You might recognize it from War of the Worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment