Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stop And Smell The Flowers

Stop And Smell The Flowers by hbmike2000
Stop And Smell The Flowers, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
Was at the Fullerton Arboretum and there was this loud ruckus going on over on this bush. This little bird was going nuts tweeting. I walked over towards it and it quited down. Soon as I turned away it went berzerko again. I stopped, slowly turned back towards it, our eyes locked, it did one small pleading tweet. I nodded my head ever so slightly in acknowledgement. I crept closer to it and carefully pulled out my camera. I aimed and pressed the shutter. click click click.. I lowered the camera and our eyes locked again. Then as I started to get up and go, it said, Hey Buddy! Five bucks a shot! I'm trying to make a living here!!

Geeze! Is nothing free anymore???

View on Black or I will send the bird after you

Cliche Saturday: Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment