Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

For Manly Men

For Manly Men by hbmike2000
For Manly Men, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Today, the Little Purple Monster challenged me to a drinking contest. I declined. He took my Machismo candy cigarettes away citing they say For Manly Men on the bottom. I agreed to the drinking contest if he would give back my candy ciggies. I set up the table outside incase he got sick. One beer and I was out cold.

And yesssss, the small beer was mine, smart alecs!

View on black or when I awake, I will ... I ... I don't know what but I will!! (you do have to view large on this one)

Our Daily Challenge: opposites

-------------------------------------------

While at the Kwik E Mart in Universal Studios I found these Duff Beer cans. The large one has a shirt and the small one has mints. I got them knowing I would use them in a challenge. Who knew it would be the next day. :)

Also got the candy ciggies at Universal in a candy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment