Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Auntie Aunt Ant

Auntie Aunt Ant by hbmike2000
Auntie Aunt Ant, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Lets start off by saying, AAAAUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

I purchased a set of Hoya close up lenses. They are like filters you screw on the end of your lens that allow you to get closer to the subject. Never heard of them before yesterday but at $50 I couldn't pass it up. Much cheaper than the $600 lens I can't afford.

I decided to use them today and do something I have never done before, a diptych of a SOOC shot and a processed. Would of been cool if I new how to do a diptych. How hard could it be in photoshop, right. No joke, three hours later I finally did it and I have NO clue how. I must of yelled "Come Onnnnnn" so many times cause now I'm hoarse.

So here you have it, my first ever Diptych. SOOC shot and a processed version of the same shot

View on black or I will post shots of my Uncle Ant too. (yeah, you don't want to see those. He was drunk)

Our Daily Challenge: Before & After

No comments:

Post a Comment