Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fuego

Fuego by hbmike2000
Fuego, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.



This is just a different edit. It was a one shot deal. I placed the camera on the ground, face up and used the hose to angle it a bit. I put the camera on bracketing for 7 shots. I went inside, grabbed my remote grabbed my ...er...glasses and put them on. Flailing blindly doesn't work well in getting a cat to come to you. So I lied and yelled treats. I picked up Fuego, stumbled outside, bent down over the camera, whispered "Smile" into his ear and pushed the shutter remote. Went back inside, put him down, looked up and two other cats staring at me with the "What the..." look in there eyes.

Now, everytime I want to get out I have to trick them. This morning as I was trying toleave, they all gathered around it determined to make an escape. I pointed towards the living room and yelled, Look! Theres Felix the Cat on the couch! As they screamed like giddy school girls and swooned, I made my escape.

View on black or I will sick my dog on you. (shhhhh, he thinks he's a dog)

Cliche Saturday: Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment