Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

While I'm Down Here

While I'm Down Here by hbmike2000
While I'm Down Here, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I try to find something good out of the bad. Whether it's a situation, mood or one of the cats missed the catbox by two rooms, there is something good to be found. You just have to find it.

So, when this little girl beat me up and knocked me to the ground for NO reason WHAT so ever (I may or may not have pulled her pony tail. There were no witnesses) I noticed a cool shot of the Red Car Trolley 623 that I never would have noticed before.

So I took the shot, stood up, brushed the dirt off my shirt, thanked the little girl for opening my eyes to a shot I never would have seen then chucked her shoes over the fence of Disney California Adventure.

The Disney Police probably would not have been so upset with me had she not been wearing them when I did it.

View on black or I'll chuck your shoes over the wall with you in them too.

112 Pictures in 2012: On The Ground or Floor

(fun fact: This Red Car Trolley is modeled after the 600 series used in southern California in the early 20th Century. The number 623 represents when Walt Disney came to California, June 1923)

No comments:

Post a Comment