Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pumpkin Play At The Mad Hatters

Everytime I passed by these guys I could here them making fun of me. Things like, "Your brain is so small that if you put it on the edge of a razor blade it would look like a pea rolling down a four lane highway!" and "You have more wrinkles then my cousin Craisins!"

Finally, at the end of the night as I was getting ready to leave, I stopped in a cafe and got myself a drink then I passed by them one more time. From behind me I could hear the quite chuckles of the pumpkin clowns followed by, "check it out, he's got asphalt burn on his butt from just walking down the street!" I turned around, raised my cup at them and yelled, "YOUR MAMA!"

They stared at me blankly, then yelled, "is that all you got, Your Mama?, thats the most pathetic come back ever."

"No no, I said, it's not a come back. It's YOUR MAMA. I raised my drink one more time, It's Hot Pumpkin Cider and she's delicious.

Pumpkin seeds hit the ground.

View on black or pumpkin seeds will hit the fan!

Our Daily Challenge: Play

No comments:

Post a Comment