Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Dang Near Fainted

Dang Near Fainted by hbmike2000
Dang Near Fainted, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I was having a lovely lunch at Flo's V8 Diner in Radiator Springs on a warm day out on the patio facing Cross Street when this beat up old Tow Truck named Mater drove by. As I was stuffing my face with BBQ pork he drove by a few feet away yakkin about how he just stopped and got full up of gas. He then let out a thunderous roar from his tailpipe, giggled and said 'pardon me'.

With a mouth full of food I burst out laughing. When I looked up, I saw two things ...

1. This sign directly across from where I was eating

2. My other half with my food plastered on them.

I did the only polite thing I could think of. I asked for my food back please. Which, by the way, caused me to burst out laughing once again but then I got the 'Angry Eyes' so I only giggled softly after that.

View on black or I'll fill up Mater with gas and have him drive by you at lunch time

HCS

PS. I swear it's the truth, Mater drove by us at lunch and farted.

and check out Cadillac Range in the background. There are six peaks and they are all the back ends of Cadillacs from 1957 to 1962

No comments:

Post a Comment