Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Just Wanted A Drink

I Just Wanted A Drink by hbmike2000
I Just Wanted A Drink, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I asked my ole Pal Tow Mater for something to drink and this is what he brought me. Motor Oil. I told him I couldn't drink this and he says to me, 'Be a Car, drink up you big whiney baby!' So I chucked the Motor Oil at him, missed, it spilled in front of him, he drove through it, his tires flew out from under him and he landed on his big rusted bumper. The whole town or Radiator Springs started busting up laughing including myself. He was so mad. He backed up to me, hooked me with his tow line and flung me to the top of Cadillac Range where I still am now.

I saw a passerby down below so I chucked my camera at him, hit him in the head and told him to upload my photo to Flickr for me.

View on black or I'll chuck something at you

112 pictures in 2012: Ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment