Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Burt! Stop Staring At Mary Poppins And Look Over Here!

I was trying to get a good shot of Burt during the Mickey's Soundsational Parade but Mary Poppins kept getting in the way. So I ran out and popped the tire on her Merry-Go-Round Horse.

With Mary Poppins out of the way, I aimed my camera, focused and got ready for the shot. Burt, Burt, Burt, Burt. I kept calling him but he wouldn't turn around. Briefly he turned and faced me. I snapped the shot but was too late, I got the back of his head. Burt, Burt, Burt, Burt. That man would NOT look me way. He just kept staring at Mary Poppins spread out on the ground, bloomers up over her head from the accident that happened when she lost control of her Merry-Go-Round Horse after it got a flat tire.

Burt, Burt, Burt, Burt. Still nothing. So I snuck up a few inches behind him, airmed my camera, blasted an air horn next to his head and took about 30 pictures when he turned around. None of those shots came out appropriate for Flickr so here is the shot of the back of his head.

View on Black or I'll sneak up behind you with my Air Horn

HSS

No comments:

Post a Comment