Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Think The Tower Of Terror Is Stalking Me

I couple of weeks ago I took a photo of an old Diamond D truck at Disney California Adventure. While processing it, I noticed a reflection in the windshield. I wasn't sure what the reflection was of so on my next trip back I returned to the scene of the crime to investigate. I walked up to the Diamond D truck and raised my camera and aimed the lens at the windshield. There it was in full view, The Tower Of Terror.

I ran over to a window on an adjacent building and raised my camera once again. There it was again, in the window, The Tower Of Terror! Panicking, I ran to the building next door. I found another window directly across from the Big Scary Building and raised my camera. Once more, looming above me, The Tower Of Terror. I was being stalked.

I did what any rational person would of done, Threw my hands in the air, screamed and ran down the street. Halfway down my escape road, I saw a restroom and ran screaming into it, did my thing, ran screaming out and back onto the street and finished my mad dash out the park.

And thats how I learned, that restrooms have great accoustics.

View on black or the Tower Of Terror will Stalk YOU!

112 Pictures in 2012: Window

No comments:

Post a Comment