Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Art Of Frankenweenie: Part 3

I got the priviledge to see the Art of Frankenweenie at Disney California Adventure. I went with high expectations, you know the kind that are so high your bound to be let down. Well, I wasn't let down. I was overwhelmed in fact. The main focus are these three sets, the classroom, the kitchen and the attic. Only a couple of feet wide and a couple of feet deep, the detail in these miniature sets is beyond belief.

This set is an extension of the classroom. It's on the back of the classroom and is only about 2 inches deep. I think this section that I shot is about 2 feet long, not really sure.

The details of all the advertisements on the bulletinboard is what caught my eye here. The folded corner of the Cheerleader tryouts, the way the school rules paper doesn't lay flat, the edges of the paper slightly dirtier from being held and of course, the lovely frog which I don't want to believe is dead but rather got drunk and happened to pass out in this particular section of the set.

View on black or I'll smack you with a drunk frog ... who is possibly dead.

112 Pictures In 2012: Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment