Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Scaredy Pumpkin Face

Scaredy Pumpkin Face by hbmike2000
Scaredy Pumpkin Face, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I wanted to get a shot of a very scaredy pumpkin face. Of course I wanted it to be candid and natural and not posed.

So I found this pumpkin sitting off by itself in a darkend corner. I dressed in my best Dracula costume and jumped out from behind the trees.

"Bluh, I've come to drink your blude!" I exclaimed. The pumpkin stared at me with a wooden expression.

I had to try again. I put on my best Frankenstein costume and again jumped out from behind the tree.

"Arrrggghhhhhh" I growled, "hehehe" the pumpkin giggled.

"MmmmmMMMM" I went, dressed as the Mummy. He grabbed some of the toilet paper I had wrapped around me as bandages and a magazine and told me he'd be back in a few.

"Arrrrooooooooooo" I cried as a Werewolf! He threw a bone down the street. I chased it.

"OooOOOooooOOO" I moaned as a Ghost.
"I ain't afraid of no ghost" he says. I stared at him blankly, he stared back.

Then I had it.

I threw on a big blue dress, an apron and ugly white shoes. Dragging my left foot, I limped across, "Brainsssssssssss" I gargoled. The pumpkin stared at me once again and declared, " I most definitly am NOT afraid of no Zombie!"

So I explained I was no ordinary Zombie and in my best impersonation of her, I exclaimed, " I am Julia Childs Zombie " as I whipped out a tray of pumpkin seeds, " and today we are going to learn how to roast PUMPKIN BRAINSSSSSSSS! "

Thats when the pumpkin made this face and I took the picture.

View on black or Zombie Julia Childs will visit you

HFF

No comments:

Post a Comment