Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Apparently My Name Is On That Naughty List At The Haunted Mansion Holiday

This pumpkin at the Haunted Mansion Holiday told me my name is on that Naughty List. So I scaled the old house to get to the list and in the middle of changing 'Michael' to 'Michelle' (sorry to all the Michelle's out there, you are NOW on the naughty list) was spotted by the Disney Police. As they threw rubber Mickey Mouse shaped merchandise at me, I made my escape in Jack Skellington's Santa Sleigh.

It wasn't until I started to hear sirens that I remembered the army shot down Jack and I probably should of stolen a better escape vehicle.

After a foot and half, the sleigh was hit, I crashed to the ground and my name was added back to the Naughty List.

I figure in a few day, I will be able to sneak back and change the name again. Sorry Mitchel's, your going on the Naughty List.

View on Black or it's the Naughty List for your

No comments:

Post a Comment