Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Cactus Kilroy, A Fly And The Back End Of A Cadillac

Sometime this week, I recieved my Quarter of a Millionth view here on flickr. Thats a combined number between photo's, stream, sets and collections but still, 250,000 different clicks all to look at my photos. So I decided to give a speech to thank all my fans. I sent out flyers, made phone calls on my Fisher Price cell and put on lots of masscara so you would be able to see my tears of joy as they raced down my cheek even from the back row.

The curtains went up as the sun went down and with a squirt of visine in my eyes to start the crying, I stepped onto the stage. With a fly slowly circling my head I looked out among the audience. Cactus Kilroy stood in front of Cadillac Range, and that was it. I was mad, real mad. So I threw my Fisher Price cell phone, yelled 'I hate you all' and stormed off the stage like a Diva!

Afterwards, I got to thinking, maybe I should of gave you all more than 5 minutes to get from where ever you are to here. Anyway, here is my speech in it's entirety.

TTTHHHHHPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
(doing best Elvis impersonation) Thank you, thank you very much. (then I exit the stage as the song 'I'm Sexy And I Know It' plays)
wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle

View on black or I'll throw my Fisher Price Cell Phone at you (you mock me, but my calls are free)

HFF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment