Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Free Time 25 Cents

Free Time 25 Cents by hbmike2000
Free Time 25 Cents, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I found a wonderful spot on the curb to finally sit down and just stop. I was there for two minutes when I got a tap on my shoulder. The friendly Disney Parking Police told me I had to feed the meter or I was in danger of being towed. I pshawed him and went about my business of doing nothing but parking my rear on the curb. Out of nowhere, this hook hitches the back of my belt, lifts me off the ground and flings me to an impound yard. I forgot, Tow Mater works there now. Well atleast I got free time to park my rear in the impound lot ... wha? It cost $100 to get out? Why I oughta ....

View on black. For every 15 minutes you don't, I'm charging you a quarter.

112 Pictures in 2012: Time

No comments:

Post a Comment