Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Art of Frankenweenie: Part 2

I got the priviledge to see the Art of Frankenweenie at Disney California Adventure. I went with high expectations, you know the kind that are so high your bound to be let down. Well, I wasn't let down. I was overwhelmed in fact. The main focus are these three sets, the classroom, the kitchen and the attic. The detail in these miniatures is beyond belief.

This is the Kitchen. It's about two and a half feet wide and four feet long. Mrs Frankenstein is approximately 7 inches tall. I love the dad reading the newspaper as the mom makes breakfast for Victor with Frankenweenie sitting next to him. Although the front is plexiglass (left side of photo) the other three sides are up and have windows. This shot was actually taken through one of the kitchen windows

No comments:

Post a Comment