Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Art Of Frankenweenie: Part 1

I got the priviledge to see the Art of Frankenweenie at Disney California Adventure. I went with high expectations, you know the kind that are so high your bound to be let down. Well, I wasn't let down. I was overwhelmed in fact. The main focus are these three sets, the classroom, the kitchen and the attic. The detail in these miniatures is beyond belief. In fact, as I peered through the glass, I was lost in there world. I don't know there names yet, but the girl in the back looks utterly confused as to what is being taught, the one in front of her is obviously up to know good while the one on the right looks bored out of his gourd. I on the other hand was the one face planted on the ground crying, mumbling into the carpet, 'but it's sooooo good' as my other half stood on me to get a better shot of the miniatures.

and would you PLEASE stop saying I am the one in front of the girl! I am NOT up to no good ... I already did it.

View on Black or I'll scoot across the floor in my socks and shock you.

Our Daily Challenge: Confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment