Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Punkin Chunkin: You Throw Like A Girl!

With the infamous Punkin Chunkin coming up in the Begining of November, I decided to get in shape and join the fun this year.

I started days ago, doing a push up, jogging around the coffee table (twice I might add) and excersizing with jumping jacks till my pants fell (it was after the fourth jack I jumped that they gave out and fell exhausted to the ground)

Primed, pumped and ready to go, I needed to find a punkin to chunkin for some practice and headed on down to Disneyland where a plethora (yes I used that word) of punkins awaited my chunkins.

I came across a punkin name Paula Punkinstone near the Haunted Mansion Holiday. It was perfect, not too big and not too small. The idea was to chunkin it over the fence, across the yard and into a window of the old boarded up Haunted Mansion.

I squatted down, lifted up Paula Punkinstone and chunkin'd her as far as I could ... which was about a foot and half. She landed on the fence right in front of me. To make matters worse, Paula Punkinstone started heckling me, 'Is that all you have? My Grandma throws farther and thats with one hand on her walker. Have you tried eating your spinach, Popeye? I've moved further with my own flatulence. You throw like a girl!

So, I did what any self respecting guy would do, I went and got me a girl to punch Paula Punkinstone in the eye. Thank you Minnie Mouse.

View on black or I'll send Minnie to your house

for
Cliche Saturday
HCS

No comments:

Post a Comment