Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Yoo Hoo! Mr. Retailer, Over Here

Dear Mr. Retailer,

This is toilet paper. Notice how you can't see through it. I know you try to save money buying those giant rolls of super thin tissue paper the size of the tires on my car but I have to be honest, I use HALF the roll at one go. As a customer I don't like having to use public restrooms but if I have to, then I want REAL toilet paper. I won't shop at business that doesn't have a clean restroom and decent TP. I think it is important MR CEO that the next time you have to "go", you leave your big fancy corner office and head on down to one of your stores to use the restroom and maybe you will think twice on cutting back on a basic customer service.

Yours Truly,
Olive Yore Customers.

PS. I don't like Bidets so please fix your toilet so it doesn't splash my butt when I flush.

---------------------------------------------

View on Black or I wont tell you where I hid the TP.

Our Daily Challenge: Must Have (tell me I'm wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment