Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Cute Little Chickens

Cute Little Chickens by hbmike2000
Cute Little Chickens a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
It all began back in the summer of '67 at the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood of San Francisco. I had just turned 1 and some friends of mine asked me to come hang out. We strung flowers in our hair (yep, I had that once) and danced around without a care in the world. It was there I met a chicken by the name of Bawkbawk. We hit it off swimmingly. Bawkbawk new I was into photography and asked me to take some portraits. They were pretty controversial and racy for the time. You see, Bawkbawk was molting and you just never showed a chicken without feathers, it was unheard of.

We have stayed friends throughout the decades and I still take portraits of Bawkbawks family every year. These shots are Bawkbawks great great great great great great great great great great greate great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great greate great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great greate great great great great great great grandchickens.


www.flickr.com/photos/hbmike2000/sets/72157625521677184/ Quacker Series 6 of 6


View in black and I will tell you were not to step.

100 Pictures: Feathered

No comments:

Post a Comment