Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Taunting the Big Bad Guy

Taunting the Big Bad Guy by hbmike2000
Taunting the Big Bad Guy a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
Attempting to get some bumps, I bravely snuck up on the Big Bad Guy. I stuck my finger out hoping to get stung a few times so I could have some bumps to shoot for the challenge today. He ignored me. I got closer, he pretended not to see me. So I taunted him, Hey yellow butt! Over here, I said. Nothing. Your ugly and your Mama dresses you funny!, I snickered. Still nothing. I stuck out my tongue, THHHPPPTTTTTTT! I think spit hit him in the eye for he flew right at me! I ran!

Are you NUTS! I'm not letting a wasp sting me for a shot to post in this challenge! I'll go with the surface of the wood is bumpy!

View on black. THHHPPPTTTTTT!

Our Daily Challenge: Bumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment