Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Museum Piece

A Museum Piece by hbmike2000
A Museum Piece a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
A 84 year old man walked into my store the other week and loaded his shopping cart with every 60 watt incandescent lightbulb from our shelf. I walked up to him and said, Sir, what are you doing? He told me, in two years you won't be able to buy incandescent bulbs anymore and he hates fluorescent and LED bulbs so he was buying a lifetime supply. I told him in that case he only needed one. He laughed and reminded me I was right behind him and that I should get two.

(I couldn't make this one up if I tried. He comes in all the time and I know him, he's slightly crazier than I am)

View on Black, it will light up your room.

Our Daily Challenge: Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment