Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Disk Oh Wheeeee!

Disk Oh Wheeeee! by hbmike2000
Disk Oh Wheeeee! a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.
I have a horrible time taking candid shots of strangers. It's a challenge for me even to point a camera in the vicinity of another person. If they so much as look in my direction, I scream, drop the camera (it's on a strap around my neck now) and run away with my hands in the air like it's the end of the world.

While at the Orange County Fair I wanted to take some shots of the rides. I had no problem what so ever snapping away some shots of this ride called Disko. It's spinning in circles like mad and it rides back and forth on this U shaped track.

Almost a year later, I'm going through my shots that have never seen the light of day and I come across this shot. I jumped up knocking the chair over and sending a cat to the ceiling, yelling "I took a candid shot! I TOOK A CANDID SHOT!"

Does it count if you take a candid shot and don't realize it ... for a year?

View on Black or I will take a candid shot of you on accident

PS. Does anyone know how to get a cat unstuck from the ceiling?


100 Words: Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment