Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

No Privacy


No Privacy
Originally uploaded by hbmike2000
Our Daily Challenge: Topless Without People

Cool, I thought, I can try my hand at my first artistic nude. (yeah, I know. I see him, I'm ignoring him). So I spoke with monkey and he said definitly NO! (Stop looking at him, thats what he wants) But after some bribery he agreed as long as it was artistic and no naughty bits showed. (Really, look up and stop staring at him)

So, Monkey undressed and hopped in the tub. We took a couple of carefully planned shots to make sure no "naughty bits" showed. (if you keep looking at him he will never go away, NOW STOP LOOKING AT HIM!)

Oh forget it! Fine! You win. This is really photo of a pair of eyes stairing at a naked monkey. I hope you all are happy, he'll never leave.

--------------------------------------------

Could of been a better set, but I was out of time and the cat ate the bathroom window.
The tub is a compartment from the fridge.
The shower rod came from a window blind
The shower rings are fancy paper clips (pretty fancy, eh)
The shower curtain is a plastic grocery bag that I cut up.
The pervert in the corner you all know already

No comments:

Post a Comment