Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Arts, Crafts And A Thing Called Tape

Our Daily Challenge: Sticky

The other day I was a little mean to LPM when I yelled, "LOOK! Paparazzi out back!!!" He was out there for TWO days looking for them.

For todays challenge, I decided to recreate an exact replica of Los Angeles using only tape, paper and other craft thingy McBobs.

As I sat down to go to work on my rather grand undertaking, I heard "LOOK! Publisher Clearing House is here!" I ran down the stairs, stepping on two cats and a dog (don't know where the dog came from, we don't own one) and flew out the front door.

As my head was spinning in all directions looking for my Million Dollar Check, I heard the door slam behind me and click locked.

After stubbing my toe, spraining a finger and climbing through a window on the second story, this is what I found.

At least he didn't moon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment